Skip to main content

Chidinma Ekile Loses Dad

Popular Singer and Project fame star, Chidinma Ekile has lost her dad.
Chidinma
Chidinma



The 24-year-old beautiful singer, Nigerian songwriter, recording artist and stage performer popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, has suffered the loss of her dad just few days after releasing a song on behalf of her mum.
The Kedike crooner who recently revealed that she was born blind lost her dad on Tuesday, 9th of December, 2014 after a brief illness. Although the MTN Project Fame 2010 winner is yet to say a word about it, but she posted some tweets in the last few days, urging fans to pray for her family. See one of the tweets below:
chidinma-ekile-dad-tweet
A few weeks ago, Chidinma released a song dedicated to her mum –  ‘Martha’
“I was conceived and certified totally Blind at birth. For fifteen nights this woman held me in her hands and wept uncontrollably, with my father calling on God to bless newly born Chidinma with sight…. On the 16th day I opened my eyes…. And they been open ever since.. I was born a very fragile baby with some health conditions. Her prayers took it all away. Today I dedicate my entire life selflessly and earnings to catering to visually impaired/blind people. Life is such a wonderful and colorful piece of art and it must feel like hell not to envision Gods creation.” she had disclosed.
Meanwhile, just few weeks ago, the singer who has been overtime wrongly linked with a lot of Nigerian male musicians revealed the kinds of men she cannot marry. May the soul of Mr Ekile rest in perfect peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian hostage taker named as Iranian refugee with criminal past

SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Iranian refugee known for sending hate mail to the families of Australian soldiers killed overseas and facing several charges of sexual assault is the armed man holding an unknown number of hostages in a Sydney cafe, a police source said on Tuesday. Man Haron Monis, a self-styled sheikh, remained holed up in the cafe some 15 hours after the siege began. "There's no operational reason for that name to be held back by us now," said the police source, who declined to be identified. Monis, also known as Sheikh Haron, was charged last year with being an accessory to the murder of his ex-wife who was stabbed and set alight in a Sydney apartment block. He was found guilty in 2012 of sending offensive and threatening letters to families of eight Australian soldiers killed in Afghanistan, as a protest against Australia's involvement in the conflict, according to local media reports. Earlier this year, Monis, who describes himself ...

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

        ...