Skip to main content

See a Woman who gets third boobs implant to scare men away


21 year old American Jasmine Tridevil, claimed she had plastic surgery to create a third breast to scare men away. And now she wants her own MTV reality show.

The woman who is based in Tampa Florida, shares pictures on her Facebook page to 'show the struggles she faces because of her surgery.' She said her main reason for getting a third breast was because she didn't want to appear attractive to men.
"I got the surgery because I wanted to turn off guys. I know it sounds crazy but I don’t want to date again ever. I still like to feel pretty. If I got a third breast implant most guys would think that’s weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty. I’m starting a reality show called Jasmine’s Jugs and my ultimate goal is to get it onto MTV. That’s my dream.”she wrote on FB
Jasmine claims she's spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago, after struggling to find a doctor who would perform the operation. 
“I called 50 doctors. It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they’re breaking the code of ethics.” she said
She claims her third breast was made using an implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen. She said her parents didn't react well when they found out
“My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad, he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian hostage taker named as Iranian refugee with criminal past

SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Iranian refugee known for sending hate mail to the families of Australian soldiers killed overseas and facing several charges of sexual assault is the armed man holding an unknown number of hostages in a Sydney cafe, a police source said on Tuesday. Man Haron Monis, a self-styled sheikh, remained holed up in the cafe some 15 hours after the siege began. "There's no operational reason for that name to be held back by us now," said the police source, who declined to be identified. Monis, also known as Sheikh Haron, was charged last year with being an accessory to the murder of his ex-wife who was stabbed and set alight in a Sydney apartment block. He was found guilty in 2012 of sending offensive and threatening letters to families of eight Australian soldiers killed in Afghanistan, as a protest against Australia's involvement in the conflict, according to local media reports. Earlier this year, Monis, who describes himself ...

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

        ...